Fund the Future of NHD!
Your generosity makes a dramatic impact on the lives and future success of young people in the US and around the world.
Please make your secure, tax deductible donation below.
To make a donation via Check please make the check payable to “National History Day” and mail to:
National History Day
4511 Knox Road
College Park, MD 20740
- Enhances National History Day’s reach into more classrooms around the world.
- Pays for a wide range of professional development resources, including publications, webinars, workshops, and courses, to help more teachers learn how to implement and align the NHD framework with state and local standards.
- Makes the five-day National Contest possible each year on the campus of the University of Maryland, where we bring together approximately 3,000 students and 1,000 teachers to have one of the most exciting and memorable experiences of their lives.
- Inspires students to love learning, increases their self-confidence, opens their minds to new disciplines and possibilities, improves their academic performanceand prepares them for success in whatever they do.”
About National History Day, Inc.
- National History Day’s endowment is managed by Glenmede Investment Management, founded by the Pew Family as the fiduciary of the Pew Trusts.
- U.S. federal employees can give easily to NHD through the annual Combined Federal Campaign. NHD’s CFC number is #10236.
- Learn more about NHD’s financial health at Guidestar.org.
If you have any issues with our donation page please email us at email@example.com.